Meet Shelly D. Fowler
With over 25 years of experience handling criminal and family law, you
can be confident in her ability to provide wise counsel. At her firm,
clients can expect to be supported throughout the duration of their case.
Shelly Fowler has dedicated herself to making sure that her clients are
confident about their legal decisions, making herself available to answer
any questions or concerns. Ms. Fowler will do everything she can to make
sure that you are fairly represented. She truly cares about your future
and does her best to help you get through your difficulties.
- 1989 - Graduated Summa Cum Laude from Tarleton State University with a
- 1991 – Graduated University of Houston School of Law with a degree
in Juris Doctorate
Associations and Memberships:
- Member and Past President of the Johnson County Bar Association
- Member State Bar of Texas
- Member State Bar Pro Bono College
- Member Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- Fellow Texas Bar Foundation
- Past Member Unauthorized Practice of Law
- Past Member and Chair State Bar Grievance Committee
Awards and Academic Achievements:
- Board Certified in Criminal Law
- Johnson County Young Lawyer of the Year
- Johnson County Attorney Ad Litem of the Year
Intern for the 14th Court of Appeals
- Special Prosecutor – Johnson County
Shelly D. Fowler is currently a member of the Texas State Bar Association
and is well-respected by the legal community and former clients. If you'd
like to get in touch with her firm, you can call her office at 817-381-4699.
You can also visit her office, which is conveniently located in Cleburne
at this address: 8 E Chambers St, Cleburne, TX 76031.